mercoledì 30 gennaio 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everybody! 
I'm an Italian girl and I love life.
I was sitting there in school today, during a so boring philosophy lesson, wondering how could I express my feelings to people. And there came the brilliant idea - a blog! - I thought to myself!
And here we are, I'll try to do my best on this blog, I promise!
I actually haven't understood how this all works out yet but I guess I'll figure it out!
As I already said, I love life and I wanna enjoy it to the fullest but sometimes something just goes wrong and I feel like I need to tell everything to someone. Of course I got my family and friends but I'm not very good with words, so maybe I'm better in writing and I promise I won't disappoint you!
I guess I'm starting to say too much now though. Sorry if my English isn't perfect, but I'm still learning it!
I hope you'll like me and this blog, of course. 
You'll hear from me sooner than you think, so stay tuned (; xoxo

-The Girl in the Blue Dress.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento